All branches close at 5pm for Independence Day Eve, July 3
All branches closed for Independence Day, July 4
High $5 for GRRL
Supporting your library means supporting efforts to improve early literacy. It means helping older adults stay informed and engaged with their communities. From the youngest to the oldest, everyone is welcome to use the library and benefit from library services.
High $5 support is an important part of that.
Each year, we invite you to make a High $5 contribution as part of library fundraising.
Great River Regional Library cardholders have full access to more than 960,000 items, including magazines, eBooks and eAudiobooks, music CDs, DVDs and books of all shapes and sizes. In addition, we provide informative and entertaining programs, as well as various information services. $5 is an affordable price to pay for such an outstanding service.
When you make a High $5 donation, your local branch library gets to keep 40 percent to use for local purposes such as funding the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten program and incentives for the Summer Reading Program. The other 60 percent is shared generally for everybody's benefit.
You can donate to High $5 online from a home or library computer with a credit card. You may also make your High $5 cash donation at your local library or download a donation form from griver.org. Visit our Support the Library page for more information about how you can help us continue to provide outstanding library services to Central Minnesota.