All branches closing at 5 PM for Thanksgiving Eve, November 25
All branches closed for Thanksgiving Day, November 26
Language Learning (Pronunciator)
Learning a Language can be a challenge! GRRL resources available to help.
GRRL now offers Pronunciator!
This is an online Language Learning service offering more than 80 languages with interactive quizzes and personalized lesson planning.
- The link takes you to an introductory page with a short video describing the service. This page also has a link to Log in.
- The first time you use the service, you will need to register using your full GRRL Library Card Barcode number and an email address.
- At that point, you will receive an email with a Student Name and password to access the service in the future.
- Login using the information provided in the email.
- You may change the Student Name and Password once you have logged in and completed one test by accessing the Account link.
The list of languages offered is here.
GRRL has a wide variety of books, CD's and tapes that are available to check out. For example, a General Keyword search for Spanish Language Instruction brings you to a list of 138 resources for a variety of ages. Once you have mastered the language, GRRL also has materials in a variety of languages. A search for Spanish Language materials brings up 2052 titles for all ages.