To view all current job openings at GRRL and/or to apply, go to
- For best results, use Internet Explorer as your browser when accessing the GRRL application system.
An electronic signature must be created by all applicants in order to submit an application.
- Once created, the applicant must confirm the electronic signature through the email provided.
- To verify the electronic signature, the applicant must follow the link included in the email confirmation.
- The electronic signature will be requried on the last page of the application.
- Be sure to sign with the password set as part of establishing this signature.
- Text fields in the application have a limit to the number of characters that they accept (usually 4,000). If the number of characters typed exceeds the limit, applicants will recieve an error message when trying to submit the application for consideration and all data entered will be lost. Please Note: Do not use special characters in the text fields of your application as they could cause submission problems.
Once an electronic signature is created and an application is submitted for the first time, the information on the application will be stored in the online system. The next time an applicant applies for an open position, the application will automatically be populated and data can be revised as appropriate.
- FOR FIRST TIME APPLICANTS: Please note that once you begin the application process, you must complete it in its entirety. At this time there is not an option to save and return to the application to finish at a later time.
- Each position is posted with a quiz specific to that position. Completion of the quiz is required for each position that an applicant chooses to apply for.
Great River Regional Library is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to age, color, national origin, religion, gender, veteran's status, marital status, disability, race, sexual orientation or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state equal employment opportunity laws. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such purpose.
*Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to complete an application or attend an interview should contact Human Resources, at (320) 650-2515.