Cokato Public Library is closed for renovations. The library will reopen Thursday, April 24.
If you can't find what you're looking for in the Great River Regional Library catalog, we can often borrow older materials for you through Interlibrary Loan.
Search the MnLINK Gateway and request books, CDs, DVDs and more from all over Minnesota to be delivered directly to your Great River Regional Library location.
WorldCat allows you to search library catalogs all across the United States and around the world. When you find what you are looking for, fill out our Title Request form and our staff will work to obtain it for you.
If you can't find your item in the GRRL catalog, MnLINK or WorldCat, please fill out a Title Request and let us try to find it for you.
- Items with publication dates within the last 90 days are not available via MnLINK and items published within the last 6 months are not available via WorldCat. Place a Title Request instead and GRRL will consider purchasing that title.
- Some libraries have other lending restrictions that may prevent a request from being filled.
- MnLINK Interlibrary Loan requests are only filled when the item is on the shelf at one of our MnLINK partner libraries. Requests are not placed on a request list at any library if no copy is immediately available. MnLink will check all libraries with the requested title and if no copy is available to lend, the request is returned to GRRL and the patron is notified.
- A patron may have 25 active requests including titles being ordered, checked out or returned.
- Interlibrary Loan items generally may not be renewed.
- If a patron claims to have returned an item, charges may be still be assessed.
- Not all libraries offer free lending. If no free lenders are available, you will be notified.