You can learn 80 different languages using the Pronunciator database! Start learning another language today.
Do you need help with research or do you just need to know the answer to a simple question? You’re in the right place! Ask for information assistance at our public service desks. GRRL employs multiple highly skilled reference librarians who love tracking down information!
- Phone - Call your local library or the St. Cloud library at 320-650-2500 and ask to speak with our Reference Librarians during open hours for answers.
- Email - No time to call, send an email and we'll get back to you.
- Instant Messaging (IM) - Yes, our librarians IM. Ask your question through our IM web interface. Or click here to access the AskMN 24/7 statewide chat reference service when GRRL is closed.
If the box is open and "Ask A Librarian" appears, one of our librarians is online and available to answer your questions.
- Research Calculator - Need help planning your project? Use this calculator to help you avoid an all-nighter.
- Points of View Reference Center - Find essays that present multiple sides of over 250 current issues.
- Student Research Center - Get help with the subjects you're studying, from art to technology or business to science.
- Learning Express Library - Having trouble with math? How about reading and writing? Learning Express Library has ebooks, quizzes, and tutorials available to you 24/7!
- Student Resources In Context - Additional help for both homework and in-depth research assignments.
- Electronic Library for Minnesota - Electronic Library for Minnesota offers a wealth of information just for teens!
- Great Courses Series - Want to learn something new? The Great Courses series offers lessons presented on all kinds of topics! Find one that piques your interest.