It's a Reading Rave! Try some of the cool features on this website just for teens.
Do you need help with research or do you just need to know the answer to a simple question? You’re in the right place! Ask for information assistance at our public service desks. GRRL employs multiple highly skilled reference librarians who love tracking down information!
- Phone Call the St. Cloud library at 320-650-2500 and ask to speak with our Reference Librarians during open hours for answers.
- Email No time to call, send an email and we'll get back to you.
- Instant Messaging (IM) Yes, our librarians IM. Ask your question through our IM web interface. Or click here to access the AskMN 24/7 statewide chat reference service when GRRL is closed.
If the box is open and "Ask A Librarian" appears, one of our librarians is online and available to answer your questions.
- Research Calculator Need help planning your project? Use this calculator to help you avoid an all-nighter.
- Points of View Reference Center Find essays that present multiple sides of over 250 current issues.
- Student Research Center Get help with the subjects you're studying, from art to technology or business to science.
- Learning Express Library Having trouble with math? How about reading and writing? Learning Express Library has ebooks, quizzes, and tutorials available to you 24/7!
- Student Resources In Context Additional help for both homework and in-depth research assignments.
- Electronic Library for Minnesota Electronic Library for Minnesota offers a wealth of information just for teens!
- Great Courses Series Want to learn something new? The Great Courses series offers lessons presented on all kinds of topics! Find one that piques your interest.