All branches closed for Memorial Day, May 25
How Do I Download eBooks and eAudiobooks to My Mobile Device
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks directly to your mobile device with the free OverDrive Media Console app.
Available as EPUB eBooks and MP3 Audiobooks on Android, Blackberry, iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Windows Phone 7 and some other Internet enabled devices and tablets.
Install the mobile app from…
• Great River Digital Library (http://digital.griver.org)
• Apple App Store
• Android Market/Google Play store
• Windows Marketplace
In Overdrive Media Console:
1. Go to the app settings and find the authorize section.
2. Enter your Adobe ID and password.
If you do not have an Adobe ID:
• Select “Register at Adobe.com”
• Follow the instructions to sign up for an Adobe ID
• In OverDrive Media Console, go back to the App Settings
• Enter the email address and password for your new Adobe account
3. Tap “Authorize.”
Visit Great River Regional Library’s Digital Library (http://digital.griver.org)
Use the “Get Books” option in the app, and go to the Great River Digital Library
Browse for a title
Check out with your information
Download the title (the app will automatically open)
Enjoy On Your Device!
This information is available to download as a .pdf.